News/oVirt kick-off workshop
oVirt Kick-off Workshop
Posted on November 1st, 2011
The first oVirt Workshop was held over three days at Cisco's main campus in San Jose, California, from 1st – 3rd November 2011. We introduced the project, the technologies inside of the new projects, and had technical breakouts for learning and hacking.
Materials from workshop
- Workshop schedule – all the sessions, links to Etherpad, wiki, slides, and so forth.
- ovirt-node – slides for oVirt Node talk.
- oVirt_history_and_reports (ODP) & oVirt_history_and_reports (PDF)
- Notes on building and installing oVirt Engine from source.
- ovirt-vdsm (ODP) & ovirt-vdsm (PDF)
- ovirt-vdsm-storage (ODP) & ovirt-vdsm-storage (PDF)
- Quantum_Ovirt_discussion (PDF)