Workshop November 2011 - Day One
The schedule contains links to a unique pad (Etherpad document) for each session. When notes are moved to the wiki, the link to the wiki page is added to this schedule for future reference.
There is a Webex session for this day. The meeting password is ‘cisco’; then click “Join Now” and follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
The original location for this page is Workshop November 2011 - Day One.
- 8:30AM – 9:00 AM : Opening Welcome and Introductions (Pad, Wiki, Slides)
- Project kick-off and welcome from strategic supporters
- 9:00AM – 10:45AM : Demo / Architecture (Pad, Wiki)
- Detailed demo through the initial grant asset base, to provide understanding of scope and functionality of current projects contained inside oVirt
- Walk through of architecture at a high level of the oVirt projects.
- 10:45AM – 11:15AM : Break
- 11:15AM – 1:00PM : Arch & Work in progress (continued ) (Pad, Wiki, Slides)
- What work is in the pipeline already
- Comparative analysis
- Areas that need development
- 1:00PM – 2:00PM : Lunch
- 2:00PM – 3:00PM : oVirt Node (Pad, Wiki, Slides)
- Arch and details of oVirt node
- 3:00PM – 3:45PM : Topic – API (Pad, Wiki, Slides: PDF)
- Topic sessions include presentation, interactive discussion & white boarding as needed
- 3:45PM – 4:00PM : Break
- 4:00PM – 5:00PM : Working Sessions (Slot 1)
- Get me productive (devel env) (Slides)
- 6:00PM – 9:00PM : Evening social
- Location: Crowne Plaza (Pasta’s Grille), 777 Bellew Dr, Milpitas, CA
Category:Workshop November 2011