Most of them areoutdated, but provide historical design context.
They arenotuser documentation and should not be treated as such.
Documentation is available here.
Custom Properties Sheet
The Custom Properties for a VM are edited in the GUI via the “Custom Properties” section within the New/Edit VM dialog. Currently this section contains a plain text-box, which should be filled according to a very specific format. In order to improve user experience, we want to beautify the “Custom Properties” section.
This is a pure GUI/UX feature
- Name: Gilad Chaplik (Gchaplik)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Status: Merged upstream.
- Last updated date: May 21, 2012
Here are the mock-ups for the updated “Custom Properties” section as it should appear in the New/Edit VM dialog:
Choosing a Key
Adding/Removing a Row
Full Custom Properties Sheet
- Should custom properties be sorted/ordered?
- If so, how? Automatic sort (i.e. alphabetical sort according to key name upon dialog load) or letting the user move items up/down?