Most of them are outdated, but provide historical design context.
They are not user documentation and should not be treated as such.
Documentation is available here.
SSO Method Control
- Name: Frank Kobzik (Fkobzik)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This feature enables user to switch between various SSO methods in the UI. The first version of the patch only allows switching between guest agent SSO (current approach) and disabling SSO.
The feature can be set per VM/Template/Pool via the VM popup dialog.
- Backend - DONE (http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/19619/)
- Frontend - DONE (http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/19620/)
- Restapi - review pending (http://gerrit.ovirt.org/#/c/21911/)