Most of them are outdated , but provide historical design context.
They are not user documentation and should not be treated as such.
Documentation is available here.
This feature covers the migration of all the network related functionality to use NetworkManager.
- Feature owner: Mike Burns firstname.lastname@example.org (?)
- Status: Design Stage
- Last updated date: Tue May 08 2012
This means moving from the existing network service, not editing files directly anymore, determining what files NetworkManager changes and ensure they're persisted correctly.
Benefit to oVirt
This migration ensures that Node can still be based on Fedora and doesn't need major workarounds.
Dependencies / Related Features
(Probably) affected parts:
- o-c-* scripts
- VDSM (?)
Documentation / External references
- Corresponding bug: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=807039
- Bug for bridge support: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=199246
- Upstream GNOME bug to handle brigdes within NM: https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=546197
Comments and Discussion
- Mailinglist: email@example.com