Most of them areoutdated, but provide historical design context.
They arenotuser documentation and should not be treated as such.
Documentation is available here.
This feature adds a continous testing of oVirt Node.
- Name: Fabian Deutsch (Fabiand)
- Email: email@example.com
- IRC: fabiand at #ovirt (irc.oftc.net)
- Completed: Evaluation of current solutions
- Completed: Initial daemon for test orchestration
- Completed: Initial setup of a couple of testjobs (internally, with public results)
- Completed: Documentation of components and writing tests
- In progress: Keep tests in sync
- Pending: Enhance documentation
- Pending: Public testing infrastructure
- Last updated: Oct. 17. 2012
A framework is beeing developed which allows to run arbitary tests on an up-and-running oVirt Node. A main focus was to make the framework and handling host agnostic (so running in a VM as well as on real hardware without any modifications).
Benefit to oVirt
Detecting regressions early and offering a more stable oVirt Node image.
Dependencies / Related Features
Documentation / External references