Most of them are outdated, but provide historical design context.
They are not user documentation and should not be treated as such.
Documentation is available here.
List VMs pinned to a host
It can be useful to list all VMs that are pinned to a chosen host.
- Owner: Andrej Krejcir
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes in this feature
- Add new query to the engine, to retrieve all VMs pinned to a Host.
- Add a DB call to get all VMs pinned to a host.
- Show the pinned VMs in the webadmin in
A new query
GetVmsPinnedToHostQuery is added to get all VMs pinned to a host.
It uses a simple SQL function.
The table in the
Virtual Machines detail tab of the
Host entity shows
running VMs and pinned VMs. A radio button on top of it can be used to
show only one of the groups.
In REST API, the pinning information is part of the VM object. One API call can be made to get all VMs in a cluster and then those not pinned to a specific host can be filtered out.
- RFE in Bugzilla: Bug 1428498