Most of them are outdated, but provide historical design context.
They are not user documentation and should not be treated as such.
Documentation is available here.
SLA: MoM integration
Introducing MoM, maintained by Adam Litke email@example.com, as a part of oVirt, via integration with VDSM.
- Name: Adam Litke (Aglitke)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name: Doron Fediuck (Doron)
- Email: email@example.com
- Last updated date: TBD
- Complete code integration in VDSM
- MOM packages (nightlies and releases) need to be built by Jenkins
- VDSM RPM should require MOM rpm
- ksmtuned should be disabled on hosts because it conflicts with mom ksm tuning
Benefit to oVirt
This is the foundation of SLA @oVirt, allowing enforcement of various aspects such as limitations and reservations in host level.
Dependencies / Related Features
Documentation / External references