Most of them are outdated, but provide historical design context.
They are not user documentation and should not be treated as such.
Documentation is available here.
Until oVirt 3.5 it was possible to copy only the disks attached to a template and only to a different storage domain. This RFE is about letting to copy also the VM and floating disks to the same or different storage domain.
- Name: Tomas Jelinek (TJelinek)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Target Release: 3.6
- Status: Done
- Enable to copy the VM and floating disks
- Enable to change the alias of the copied disk
- Enable to copy the disk also to the same storage domain
Send a POST request to the url: /api/disks/
<action> <storage_domain id="14e6e9f3-9fe9-493b-b9ba-793cb441f9ad" /> <disk> <alias>newDiskAlias</alias> </disk> </action>
<disk><alias> is omitted, the same alias as the original disk will be used.