oVirt 3.0 release management
- oVirt first release is currently scheduled to 2012-02-09.
- Go/no-go meeting (#ovirt irc channel): 2012-02-07 15:00UTC
- Final VDSM: 2012-01-10
- Final oVirt-engine: 2012-01-12 12:00 UTC
- Versioned git branch creation: 2012-01-12
- First test day: 2012-01-16 (more info at Testing/OvirtTestDay )
- Components maintainers MUST send their release notes prior to the new branch creation.
- MUST: Appropriate tag/branch in the git repos
- MUST: Downloadable source tarball (signed)
- SHOULD: Downloadable binary tarball
- SHOULD: Downloadable binary builds for different distros
- MUST: Easy SSL support (via installer or separate script)
- MUST: Easy DB creation (via installer or separate script)
- SHOULD: Easy installation method (ovirt-setup or ovirt service)
- MUST: Pass minimal smoke test
- Running a VM on NFS and Local storage sounds reasonable to me (oschreib)
- MUST: ovirt-node full cycle (register, approve and running VM)
- VDSM Doesn’t register without manual process (/wiki/Engine_Node_Integration#Engine_core_machine)
- Patches posted, awaiting approval
- suggested patches break backward compatibility with vdsm-4.9 in several cases - registration to a different servelet, different management network breaks migration, maybe more issues.
- ETA: Dependent on VDSM, but should be by 2011-12-09
- Signing: Who should sign tarballs?