oVirt 3.1 release management
- General Availability 2012-Aug-08.
- Release Candidate 2012-Aug-01.
- Test Day 2012-Jun-14.
- Feature Freeze (Branching day) 2012-Jun-07.
Release Criteria (WORK IN PROGRESS)
- All sources must be available on ovirt.org
- MUST: No blockers on the lower level components - libvirt, lvm,device-mapper,qemu-kvm, Jboss, postgres, iscsi-initiator
- MUST: All image related operations work - copy, move, import, export, snapshot (vm and template)
- MUST: Ovirt/host installation should work flawlessly (w/o SSL)
- MUST: Fully operational flow (define DC hierarchy so you can run vm) with GUI/CLI/Python-API/REST-API
- MUST: vm life-cycle is working flawlessly (start,suspend,resume,stop,migrate)
- MUST: Upgrade from previous release
- MUST: ovirt-node full cycle (register, approve and running VM)
- MUST: No known data corruptors
- MUST: Can define NFS, iSCSI, FC and local based storage domains
- MUST: Can define VLAN based networks, bond interfaces, and have VLANs over bonded interfaces
- MUST: Can authenticate users against at least one external LDAP server
- MUST: Can run multiple VMs
- MUST: Can connect to VMs using SPICE