Most of them are outdated, but provide historical design context.
They are not user documentation and should not be treated as such.
Documentation is available here.
Self Hosted Engine Hyper Converged Gluster Support
This feature enable the user to use Hyper Converged Gluster storage for Hosted Engine data domain. The gluster volume resides on the same host where the hosted engine will be deployed. Provisioning of the gluster volume is not part of the hosted engine deployment process. This is done either manually or via gdeploy
Refer Features/Self Hosted Engine Gluster Support for pre-requisites and changes
Benefit to oVirt
Users will be able to use Gluster Hyper Converged storage as data domain for Hosted Engine.
- Provide a way to input gluster mount options via UX in hosted engine deployment
- Gluster ports should be opened while setting up host if hyper-converged host
Dependencies / Related Features
- Features/GlusterFS Storage Domain
- Features/Self Hosted Engine Gluster Support
- A tracker bug has been created for tracking issues:
Documentation / External references
Test plan still to be created
Self Hosted Engine Gluster Support
Hosted Engine has now added support for Hyper Converged Gluster storage